Mátenlos a todos, que Dios reconocerá a los suyos
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

The TAO of R2-D2

3 participantes

The TAO  of R2-D2 Empty The TAO of R2-D2

Mensaje por Rob MarLo Mar 27 Abr 2010, 12:36 pm

The Tao of R2D2

The TAO  of R2-D2 Transparent

“That is one tough robot” ~ Captain Typho
When it comes to masters of focus, goal setting and achieving, loyalty, integrity, honor, and the like, there is one name that rises above the masses, one that far surpasses even the closest competitor . . . R2D2. Yes I know that I am a dork. I love Star Wars movies. While Yoda has a plethora of knowledge and wisdom which I quote in speeches from time to time, R2D2 is the master of living “wisely and earnestly in the present,” as Buddha would say. Though I like the three original movies best (and NO Greedo did not shoot first) the story of R2D2 comes to our attention in the three prequels that shared his story.
“He said if you remove his restraining bolt, he might be able to deliver his whole message” ~C3PO
When things were difficult and the spaceship that the Queen of Naboo was traveling on was damaged, we were first introduced to this Taoist master. Stepping into service of the whole, R2D2 risked self to repair the damage to allow the group to progress. He did so without thought of reward or payment; just to be of service was enough. By the time we get to the third movie R2D2 proved to be someone to count on in a time of need and was sent forth with a goal in mind to deliver a message. Though their ship was seized and he was encumbered by a stubborn individual who could not see the larger picture, R2 persevered and reached his intended recipient. By staying ever on focus to his truth and desire, even while others were less than supportive, R2 delivered his message. When a larger purpose presented itself R2 was the first on the front line. Again staying ever on track toward his goal, R2 was instrumental in defeating the evil force permeating his universe.
I don’t remember ever owning a droid.” ~ Obi Wan Kenobi
In the end of the series we have several tales of R2 always coming through by staying ever focused on the task at hand and taking the action steps that brought about change. He chose his goals and achieved every one for the betterment of the entire universe, but that was a long, long, time ago in a galaxy far, far away. . .
“Beep, beep…….Whistle….Beep” ~ R2D2
Rob MarLo
Rob MarLo
Gran Campeón
Gran Campeón

Cantidad de envíos : 817

http://www.hermandaddeguerreros.com

The TAO  of R2-D2 Empty Re: The TAO of R2-D2

Mensaje por Og Miér 28 Abr 2010, 7:47 pm

Beep, beep.......Whistle....beep"

Alguien podría traducirlo ? jejeje
Og
Og
War Lord
War Lord

Cantidad de envíos : 3630

https://warhammer.superforo.net

Mensaje por Abelalejandro Miér 28 Abr 2010, 10:51 pm

Yo no entender tu jerga.....The TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 ConfusedThe TAO  of R2-D2 Confused
Abelalejandro
Abelalejandro
Campeón
Campeón

Cantidad de envíos : 689

Mensaje por Og Jue 06 Mayo 2010, 11:58 am

Es entendible, pero definitivamente hay qué se geek para entenderle...

Jejejeje... yo si le entendí Wink
Og
Og
War Lord
War Lord

Mensaje por Og Miér 12 Mayo 2010, 4:48 pm

Algo que si debo de admitir es que se necesita un par bien puestos para abrir la puerta a la mitad de un tiroteo y sobre todo cuando tu único refuerzo es una horda de ewoks jejeje
Og
Og
War Lord
War Lord

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado